Back to the daily grind.

on Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Since the snowpocalypse came on Sunday night, I was able to wheedle my way out of working on Monday. Great Success! Unfortunately, I really was unable to maneuver my vehicle in the snow and was unable to get home to get my textbooks for class on Tuesday. Sean got off early and came home around noon. I stayed in a pretty cranky mood for most of the day for reasons unbeknownst even unto me... snow, I guess. I thought a nap would help, but all that did was make me even crankier. Later, Johnny and Dakota came over for dinner, some drinks and a game of Risk. I love Risk, but my ADD prevents me from truly excelling at it. I decided to forfeit and let my territories become neutral and I quickly moved onto something else, like COD : )

That brings us to today- which started off really well and continued throughout. My original plan for the day was that I was going to skip my morning class in order to go home and get my textbooks for my evening classes (in which homework was due). But luckily my morning class professor canceled class on account of her inability to make it. So I was able to go home, get my books, finish my homework and not even have to miss a class. I call that awesome! I believe I did fairly well on my Med Term quiz and to top it all off, my Cog Psych Professor ordered the whole class pizza! I came home to a mess of laundry but I just put in my last load about an hour ago. It was a wonderful Tuesday.

Tomorrow night is Half-price sushi, so it can only get better, yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment