Busy Friday

on Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm exhausted.

It's 2:30pm and I've been awake 10.5 hours already. I had to be at the hospital this morning early for my clinical. It went OK, but I did a little more lifting than I should have so my back is pretty sore. But nevertheless, I had to pack and prepare for the trip to Nashville this weekend right after my shift. I am now listening to Sean beg me to pack his stuff, because apparently that" will be good practice for when I am the wife of a busy doctor"...boy does he have another thing comin'. KS formal is always fun, but its a lot of hassle and I don't know half the guys there anymore. I go because I don't think Sean would go dateless.

I miss my Bella, the house is so empty without her. She is off at Sean's parents house playing with the other dogs. She always has a great time playing but she comes back so stinky! I'm going to start making Sean or his parents get her groomed before she comes back in the house.

Well now Mr. Disorganized has decided that he needs to kick it into high gear so he's ready to go. Love him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment